Need experience in the journalism or PR industry?
Didn’t get your dream internship for the spring semester?
Make a New Year’s resolution to beef up your resume before graduation?
Already involved on campus, but want MORE?
College Lifestyles™ is currently seeking classy co-eds with passion for modern journalism, social media, public relations, advertising and marketing to start OR join College Lifestyles™ Campus Satellites on their campuses.
What is a CL Campus Satellite? It’s a place where YOU are an editor, a writer, a social media guru or a PR pro, bringing the best in everything classy, confident and chic to readers on your campus via College Lifestyles™.
Need more reasons to join? Here are our top 10:
- Write and promote YOUR work on a nationally recognized platform
- Write and promote stories about YOUR campus
- Be a leader amongst YOUR peers
- Foster YOUR writing, editing, social media, PR, advertising and marketing skills
- Gain real-world experience in a classy environment, preparing YOU for a future career in the magazine industry
- Gain clips and stats for YOUR portfolio and boost YOUR resume
- Work with a team of classy co-eds, just like YOU
- Work on YOUR own time from YOUR own space
- Expand YOUR network with media professionals
- Refine YOUR time-management skills as you balance YOUR school work, social life and professional experience
Check out our current Campus Satellites:
To get started, email Campus Satellite Founder and Duquesne University Campus Satellite Editor Emily Lamielle at firstname.lastname@example.org.