Are you a co-ed who went through sorority recruitment within the past year?
Did you have an amazing rush experience?
Want to share your story?
College Lifestyles™ is looking for classy sorority ladies to share their recruitment stories! Submit yours now through January 22, 2014 and be featured on our site! How?
- Write your story, 400 – 600 words please. Save in a Microsoft Word document.
- Select four photos and save as jpegs. Let us know who took them!
- Email all of the above to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Why Rush.”
- Make sure to tell us your name, school, year rushed, current year, sorority and chapter – and your story, of course!
- If you’d like, include your Twitter handle!
We’ll let you know if we’ve selected your story for publication on the CL website. One story will be published every Monday through the end of January. You’ll receive an email when your story is published with a link – share the link with friends, family and your sisters!
Want more Greek life from College Lifestyles™?