Whether it’s store bought or your feeling creative and want some DIY craft projects for Valentines Day, decorating your space makes the holiday more fun. Small decorating projects are an inexpensive way to freshen up your room.
Using pillows as statement pieces for Valentines Day décor is a way to add personality to a couch or bed. If the furniture has a pattern, go for a plain pillow. Too many patterns make a room too busy, but try not to match the fabrics either. For V-Day, use colors like red and pink; the style is all up to you.
Fill jars or vases with different, small V-Day items like candy hearts or red and pink beads to fill an empty space you have in your room!
Mason jar lace candles are a great way to decorate a tabletop or desk for V-Day. They are incredibly easy to make and accent a table beautifully.
- Mason jars (in the color of your choosing)
- Red felt
- Spray adhesive
- White yarn
- Small white candle
- First, cut out a heart with the red felt.
- Next, measure out how you want to lace to fall on the jar. Get creative with this step!
- Apply the adhesive to the lace and wrap it around the jar. It is important that you apply it firmly and quickly to avoid air bubbles.
- Apply the adhesive to the felt heart and stick it anywhere you’d like on the jar.
- Play with different ways to wrap and tie the ribbon around the jar.
- Add the candle to the inside of the jar.
V-Day décor is great to have because it can be used year round! Hearts, fun jar crafts, and anything that’s red and pink can be used anytime to make a space classy and fabulous.