So, you’ve finally moved into your dorm and had a great first week meeting your new, classy hall mates. With such a great semester ahead of you, what could possibly go wrong? That’s when they strike! Toilet rings. Dust balls. Shower scum.
But don’t have fear! Cleaning supplies are here! Next time you head to the store, be sure to grab CL’s top essential cleaning supplies picks to keep your dorm room fresh and clean all school year long.
1. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes: These wipes reign supreme amongst all other cleaning supplies. Not only do they come in large quantities, they last forever and can be used to clean just about everything. Each textured wipe comes moist and packed full of germ fighting powers. From door handles to toilet seats, disinfecting wipes make eliminating germs a breeze.
2. Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner – Clinging Bleach Gel: Nothing is more disgusting than giving your toilet a good ole’ scrub. But it must be done! Pick up a cheap toilet scrubber at the store along with this powerful, bleach-infused cleaning gel, and say bye-bye to nasty toilet rings.
3. Lysol Power & Free Bathroom Cleaner w/ Hydrogen Peroxide: When you notice your shower getting scummy with dirt buildup, grab this essential bathroom cleaner for a quick and easy fix. The hydrogen peroxide helps to break up tough stains and eliminate the appearance of nasty shower buildup. You can also use this cleaner on bathroom countertops and even tile floors!
4. Swiffer Sweeper: Keeping your dorm room floors hair and dust free is a must! Be sure to have a Swiffer handy at all times. These easy-to-use magnetic dust collectors come with dry wipes and wet wipes, giving you a broom and mop in one. You can also use the dry wipes to dust shelves and other dust collectors within your room.
5. Veggie Wash: While this product isn’t an obvious choice for your cleaning supplies shopping list, Veggie Wash is the perfect way to keep your fruits and vegetables healthy and safe to eat. This all-natural, chemical-free spray is used for washing your fruits and veggies free of dirt and other residues that could make you sick.
With these must-have cleaning products, there’s no excuse for a dirty dorm room. Stock up now and clean later!
Do you have a dorm room cleaning product that you can’t live without? Share it with us in the comments below!