If you’ve been faced with the scary feeling of having to find important notes from two months ago under heaps of clothing, random handouts, and books, don’t worry –you’re not alone. Check out these products that will help you stay organized during the upcoming semester leading to a stress free school year.
1. 10 Pocket Handbag Organizer – Let’s face it; your bedposts can only hold so many purses taking up empty space. This pocket organizer can hold up to 10 bags without taking up too much room in your closet. It is perfect for holding all of your purses, from slouchy clutches to oversized totes
2. Acrylic Makeup Organizer – Are you tired of scrambling for your black eyeliner in a drawer full of makeup in the morning? Simply grab it from this convenient system that is sectioned off specifically to fit your favorite brushes, lip glosses, eye palettes and perfume.
3. Rolling Storage Cart – If you have to toss your plastic drawers at the end of each school year because they have fallen apart, invest in this cute and easy to move cart. Made of an iron frame, this cart is sturdier than your average plastic drawer set. The adorable dotted canvas drawers can hold anything from your DVDs to socks.
4. Cutlery Tray – This tray is meant to hold cutlery, which you may have some of anyway, but it works just as well for storing writing utensils. Keep your desktop clear by placing your pens, pencils and highlighters inside your desk drawer. It has the perfect amount of space to store all of your tools plus more.
5. Multi-Shelf File Organizer – Where should you store important handouts and flyers you are going to need in the coming days? A bulletin board is one good option, but this desk shelf system is another. This shelf organizer will allow you to hold more than a stack of papers. You can adjust the shelf height depending on how much space you need per shelf. Ideal to sit horizontally or vertically, this modern piece is great for holding important documents such as mail, project outlines and notes.
Now that you’ve checked out these dorm room organizational must-haves, check out these 10 fashion must-haves for classy co-eds!
Maya Devereaux is a Lifestyle Writer at College Lifestyles. She loves getting gifts for friends and painting!