If you are a Pinterest addict and a student who is returning to school this Fall, College Lifestyles has a contest for YOU! If clothing, accessories, and shoes inspire you to wake up at 8 AM for classes, keep reading.
College Lifestyles invites you to create a Back to School-themed pin board. To enter our contest, simply Facebook message or Tweet us the URL of your pin board between August 13th and August 17th. Please send us your URL before 5 PM on Friday August 17th. In order to do this, you must be a follower of us on Twitter (@collegelifestyl) and a fan of our Facebook page.
On August 18th, College Lifestyles will choose the top five pin boards that are the most inspiring, stylish, and creative with a Back to School theme. Some schools are not the most trendy places and many of us feel content strolling about campus in our sweats and running shorts. We’d like to see what clothes, accessories, shoes, and décor excite you for the upcoming semester! Is it that Kate Spade backpack? The studded loafers? The twinkling lights you’re planning to hang in your room? We want your entries to get us up and running to those scary math classes!
Next, our celebrity guest judge Anna James, the fabulous fashion blogger of Fash Boulevard and blogger for Lauren Conrad, will choose the pin board that she thinks is the most fabulous and fun for the Fall semester!
Anna James is a self-made fashionista, aspiring author and accessory designer who shares her picture-perfect outfits on her fashion blog, Fash Boulevard. She keeps readers up to date with the latest celebrity trends with a style that she describes as “Vogue meets Us Weekly fashion.” Before Fash Boulevard, Anna was an intern at BCBG and worked as a visual merchandiser for a multi-branded company. Suddenly jobless but hopeful, Anna began her journey as a fashion blogger in 2011 and quickly became a hit. Anna is currently an official guest blogger for Lauren Conrad, proving “that anything is possible, as long as you’re willing to put in the work.”
Read CL’s exclusive interview with Anna here!
1. Your pin board must have at least ten pins.
2. You must write your own comments on the pins telling us how the item would fit into your school life- where would you wear it? When would you wear it? With what would you wear it? Any comment that tells us why you love it!
3. Each pin must contain the hashtag #CLb2s.
4. You must pin our contest pins. These can be found on our pin board “Back to School Dream Closet”. They are pink and sparkly ads for the contest. Re-pin those!
5. You must follow all of our pin boards, be a follower of us on Twitter, and “like” our Facebook page.
6. Send the link to us via Facebook or Twitter with your email address so we may contact you if you are the winner!
The Prize includes:
-Turquoise Dream Catcher Bracelet from the Purple Shmurple Shoppe on Etsy
-Arbonne Invigorating Body Cleanser (donated by Diana Martha, Independent Consulant for Arbonne International)
-Arbonne Essentials Vanilla and Chocolate Protein Shake Mix
-$25 to Sparkle Drop (donated by Diana Martha, owner of SparkleDrop!)
-$50 to the fabulous online boutique, Kiki La’Rue (Thanks, KiKi La’Rue!)
-Musical note tote bag and small lion drawstring bag from Tshirt99 on Etsy
If that’s not enough incentive to enter the contest, we don’t know what is!
Watch our vlogger Johannah explain the contest here!
Then, check out the contest pin board, then get started on those pin boards! Happy pinning!