1. Name: Kaitlyn
2. Be honest, did you watch the Superbowl? Of course I did! I still wish (and always will) that the Steelers were there this year, but it was still entertaining
3. Romantic comedy or love story? I like the rom com, but a good love story is quite enjoyable as well!
4. Favorite ‘love’ movie(s): The Holiday, Beauty and the Beast, Grease and 10 Things I Hate About You
5. Love getting or giving Valentine’s cards? Both! I miss the days of elementary school where you would make the little “Valentine box” and everyone in your class would get cards from everyone else!
6. My Valentine’s cards have to have the following cartoon characters? Twilight valentines haha Emmett please!
7. Chocolate or flowers? Anything dark chocolate mmm… or chocolate mixed with peanut butter, but flowers are lovely too. I am so indecisive!
8. Favorite flower: Of course the yellow rose and also tiger lilies!
9. A great Valentine date would be: A trip to ‘The Wizarding World of Harry Potter’… wait, that’s just me? Oh…well then, something creative. Not your typical dinner date. The restaurants are so crowded anyway. I like Kayla’s suggestions!
10. My favorite love quote: Live, laugh, love
11. Things that ‘make my world go round and I love’: AST, my BFF, my family, chocolate, my ipod and new Mac!, books, movies, coffee and the internet!
12. Favorite Winter Olympic sport: snowboarding and figure skating
13. Anything else you love about February: my best friend’s birthday, one of my pledge sister’s birthday and I’m going to Florida at the end of the month!
Kaitlyn Kline is an intern with College Lifestyles. She is an Edinboro University of PA and Alpha Sigma Tau alum. She would probably commit a small crime for some dark chocolate!